Draconics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconics is a friendly and somewhat social area for those like us who enjoy the simple things in life. We are a group that converses plenty, and we role play!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyDevil
Admin
SkyDevil

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:21 am

Hello and welcome to Draconics! Most of you who will beginning here will already know me, though if you don't let me introduce myself first! My name is Samuel, my age is a secret to those who don't know me. I'm going to be the admin and owner of this site, i hope you enjoy your time here, this is still under construction so please be patient while we begin on really adding in stuff! I am not the best at this stuff so it will take time but i promise that it will soon be ready, enough at least.
Back to top Go down
https://draconics.rpg-board.net
Est

Est

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:53 am

I like pie! Not really. I actually hate pie.
Back to top Go down
Agressive

Agressive

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:40 pm

I need mah tea.
Back to top Go down
Catalunah

Catalunah

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Elloz =^.^= Most peeps here don't know me but um I'm Sky's irl mom so I just ask that ya bare with some ol' skool type Rp'ng at times ... I've been an Rper for over 20yrs now so so altho somethings erk me to see I won't complain because I know some of my stuffs will prob erk some of ya'll as well. Also, no worries about what ya post due to my age bc frankly I won't be a-worrying bout what I reply/post. So lets all jus' have fun & get to know each other a bit better ... or atleast the charas we make xD
Back to top Go down
Silver Reaper

Silver Reaper

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Intro   Introduction EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:59 pm

I know Samuel as well I consider my self a noob at RP's and most of the stuff on this site but I will try to learn and get better at this hopefully pretty soon.

Last edited by SkyDevil on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Errors)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draconics :: Site Updates-
Jump to: