Draconics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconics is a friendly and somewhat social area for those like us who enjoy the simple things in life. We are a group that converses plenty, and we role play!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver Reaper: Moderator Attempt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyDevil
Admin
SkyDevil

Silver Reaper: Moderator Attempt Empty
PostSubject: Silver Reaper: Moderator Attempt   Silver Reaper: Moderator Attempt EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Go at it.
Back to top Go down
https://draconics.rpg-board.net
Silver Reaper

Silver Reaper

Silver Reaper: Moderator Attempt Empty
PostSubject: me a moderator   Silver Reaper: Moderator Attempt EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:46 pm

I want to be one. I feel like i should be one cause i know ya as a friend. I feel that it would help me learn how to get better at this. I want to be one to help. Because cameron can't be one. He can never achieve the title. It will be something i am and he is not. I feel that it would do me good. I cant achieve admin. I want to learn. I can be a somebody for once. Because you let your mom. I can trust you. You can trust me. We can trust each other. Cause I know you. It is for the good of man kind. It is for my sake. I am more maturate than when i lived near you. I am smarter than the average bear.

To me god mod means like being stronger than the rest or never being hit in a fighting Rpg.
Back to top Go down

Silver Reaper: Moderator Attempt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draconics :: Site Updates-
Jump to: